You’re stuck in a virtual world where all the enemies are sexy monster girls and you become whatever defeats you, what could possibly go wrong?
Developer: Revilo TFGamesSite
Genre: 2dcg, Anal sex, Furry, Futa/Trans, Group sex, Lesbian, Loli, Male protagonist, Monster girl, Necrophilia, Oral sex, Possession, Pregnancy, Prostitution, Tentacles, Transformation, Trap, Turn based combat, Vaginal sex, Fantasy
1. Extract and run.
2. Needs RPG Maker VX Ace.
- Someone is investigating an empty store in the mall…
- Added 2 Endings, available after Lina is defeated.
- The Collared Wolves now properly disappear once Lina is defeated.
- The motorbike at the Treatment Plant now properly disappears once Lina is defeated.
- You can no longer pick up Delta’s clothes as anyone other than Nicole in the apartment.
- During Ending D70, having sex with and then leaving the redhead as Lexi will now properly remove the image.
- During Ending D70, the blue haired woman no longer continues to pay out after going on her walk.
- Losing to the ambush when Formerly Collared Man A is bimbofied should now choose the correct ending depending on the state of the other two enemies.
- Starting the Strip Club quest now takes away your inventory for the duration of the quest.
- Fixed Kim’s boy shorts not getting re-equipped after the Strip Club quest.
- Added content from the Werewolf Quest to the Arena. (Fights and Endings for Collared Wolves, Romeo and Gremlin Delta)
- Added Ratfolk fight and ending to the Arena.
- Arena entrances are now defined by a turquoise flame, found in the Inn of each zone (aside from the Elysium Pub and East Barricade Building of the Demon and Desolate Zones respectively)
- The enemy sprites in the Arena now match their versions in game.
- The entire Arena Map has been overhauled to match the world map displayed on the title screen. Because of this enemy locations have been moved slightly. Some can now be accessed via entering a portal to a different map (The Demon Zone Forest, The Mansion and the Pyramid specifically)
- The entrance and exit location on the Arena map are now matched to what zone you entered from.
- Added a new cheat: “SKIP7”. This skip places you in the Pyramid Throne Room right after having got the objective of finding Bastet (Thus skipping having to find your way back to the pyramid via the mines).
- The talents: Absorbent, Troll’s Skin and Lightning Rod now require Slick, Thick Skin and Grounded respectively to learn and now replace these skills.
- Dominic now gains access to a new type of skill: “Stances”. Stance skills let Dominic switch between different states in combat, granting him different stats and effects. For example, while in the “Dauntless Stance” Dominic’s attack and AD rate are doubled, but he loses the ability to guard or be healed. The “Rapid Stance” makes Dominic much better at avoiding attacks, but those that hit do a lot more damage.
- Knowledge Crystals now grant 30SP and can be used outside of combat.
- Reduced the power of HP/MP/AD Regen states.
- Technique Wild Blow, has had its success rate lowered to 80% from 100% (Ignoring variation from the user’s hit rate and target’s evasion).