Rewind [v0.2.5.2] [Sprinting Cucumber]
After a long night correcting the codebase for a new Web 3.0 Meme Sock Generator, you left work before the morning traffic hit. As the sun peaked over the skyline, you meandered your way through the streets, looking at the morning scenery: trees, mailboxes, lesbians making out at the park. That last one held your fancy for a while, and then…. things turned strange.
The Goddess seems like a bitch, straight up. Like, why she gotta be that way? Anyway, long story short, now you’re an infant on a never-ending quest. As you grow, you’ll encounter good people, bad people, strange people, cat people, elf people, god-type people… and then you’ll die. And then you’ll start again. But this time it’ll be different. You’ve learned some things, after all. That damn chicken can’t boss you around forever.
Release Date: 2019-12-18
Developer: Sprinting Cucumber Patreon
OS: Windows, Mac, Linux, Android
– The Sneak skill tree is active and sneak books have been added to shops and reward lists. Sneak-related battle skills (opened at Sneak level 5) are not fully tested.
– Sneak content is added for Lani’s bedroom at night.
– Some additional camping renders for the tent scenes with Lani.
– Sneak content has been unlocked in the Temple with Bess, and a slight extension has been made to allow the player to catch her based on sneak level.
– Night-time is now treated like any other active time of day – you will no longer randomly not be able to sleep when an event is active and will instead be able to choose to leave your room at any night.
– Soul Box has become an upgradable skill and levels along with the highest number of item slots you have filled in your inventory (counted every morning). The maximum level is currently 3.
– Mirror menu now shows discovered titles, non-discovered titles, full stat breakdown, earned skills with skill descriptions, and the player’s current stat-modifier values (+% from titles).
– Additional (intermediate) skill books have been added.
– Two titles have been added (‘Rogue’ and ‘Shadow Thief’). They are unlocked via the Sneak skill at levels 4 and 9 respectively.
– Guild rewards added through level 6 and Temple rewards added through level 7.
– Potions can now be used while camping.
– Title modifiers will now accurately buff Endurance and Agility.
– Title modifiers will now accurately increase Magic Book experience gain.
– Title modifier for Jack of All level 10 now works correctly.
– Can no longer get unlimited battle rewards (sry).
– Scroll Bars are now attached to shop windows.
– Input menu has been removed from Android version… may add it again after further investigation.
– Various typos and other programming mishaps.