Ravager [v4.3.3 Public] [4MinuteWarning]
We all know the story: Hero emerges from humble beginnings, slays the tyrannical dragon, and ushers in a new era of peace and prosperity. But here, it’s the other way around. Ravager is a game where you play a young dragon, determined to reclaim their birthright. To do so, you will need to build your power, ally with dark forces, evade justice, and whet your bestial appetites. The game currently spans the first two chapters of the story: from your birth to the point you claim a lair. It has a nonlinear plot with many significant choices to make (and fun to have) along the way.
- We are now structuring our dev plan so that we’ll spend three weeks on a content build, followed by an enhancement build (with bugfixes, improvements, and additional media) one week later. This is an enhancement build!
- MVP of this build is CDT, for adopting the French translation and producing a huge volume of work in a very short time.
- Art: Valzira’s oral scene, remastered (Lubbio).
- Art: Zizeryx’s character art, remastered (Irrelevant Art).
- Art: Cooch’s emotes, wisp variant (Irrelevant Art).
- Animation: Cooch’s vaginal scene (two variants, Amon Ra).
- Voice: Adeline’s part in the showdown with Balthorne (Marina Montague).
- Voice: Maelys’s protean fate (Catkit).
- Translation: Polish translations have been added up to the end of Act I (Holo, zlotybananek, PalWrotki).
- Translation: French translations have been refreshed and extended up to early Act II (CDT).
- Improved behaviour for mercenary recruitment, if done towards the very end of Act III.
- Valzira’s egg laying has been added to the Gallery as ‘Unwanted Delivery’.
- Improved logic for Malice’s parenting outcomes if you had unhappy captives, but have since… removed them.
- Cooch is the second character to earn themselves another Gallery page.
- The oral scene with Marie-Anne in your lair grants Potency, if it is the first contact you’ve had with her.
- Likewise with Mina’s Bed Of Riches scene.
- Voices will be stopped at the end of a scene if they would otherwise continue due to text-skipping.
- Mac builds are working again. Sorry!
- Choosing Eburon as your consort will not prevent Malice’s birth.
- Infernal fate followups are triggering as intended, including Marie-Anne’s new scene.
- Marie-Anne’s breeding scene will not suggest she might be the first mother of your children if you already have children.
- Cooch will not stand in the way of her own thirsty scene.
- Nor will she be prone to looping the scene indefinitely.
- Visual glitches in Mina’s gagged scene animation have been fixed.
- Likewise with one route of Marie-Anne’s stable scene.
- Bed Of Riches has been restored to the Gallery.
- Mercenary recruitment takes proper notice of your Mercy check, if you use it.
- Issa’s layering problems have been fixed.
- Assorted grammatical and typo fixes (thank you to Lorennar for spotting so many!).