Quadruple-Q Games released a new game called Having a HARD Time and the version is 0.2.3. The game’s story is about You a sophomore at Westford University, majoring in Chemistry alongside your lifelong best friend. You’ve been living a fairly normal and carefree life until one day and after-class science experiment turns into a freak accident, changing your life as you know it. How will you deal with the cards that life has dealt you? How do you respond to these newfound difficulties? And how will your relationships with those around you change from now on? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ba-, no wait, on the next episode of Having a HARD Time!
|File Size:||3.23 GB|
|OS:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
Game Version Changelog:
- 1400+ new renders
- 39 new animations
- 40 new songs
- Changed animations to .webm format
- Fixed several typos from episode 1
- Added spellchecker in order to minimize typos going forward
- Small tweaks/improvements to existing renders and writing
- Added achievements
- Made all sex audio (moans etc.) optional through settings
- Small improvements to UI and code
- Changed the title and title screen of episode 1
- Created Discord server to discuss everything related to the game
- Added official Android version.
Episode 1 – Released
- Introduction featuring more than 1000 renders and a bunch of animations.
The first episode serves mainly as an introduction to the game’s world and characters before ‘shit hits the fan’, so to speak. The MC is female but eventually ends up with male genitalia (alongside existing female genitalia) due to a freak accident. The MC is attracted to females, thus this game will mostly feature romancing other females (but with the added benefit of penetration).
Game Images & Screenshots