Download Corrupted Kingdoms Mod Apk + Free PC Windows, Mac, Android
Corrupted Kingdoms Download Game Final Walkthrough + Inc Patch Latest Version – Use your newfound power to bring the world under your control?
OS: Windows, Linux, Android, Mac
Genre: Adult, 3dcg, adventure, ahegao, animated, corruption, fantasy, male protagonist, masturbation, mind control, mobile game, monster, monster girl, pregnancy, rape, rpg, spanking, handjob, oral sex, vaginal sex
in Corrupted Kingdoms, You are a hero – or maybe criminals – from this story, initially on the way to find out why your family is expelled from your home city, but quickly pushes into various events you have imagined. When tension rises between humans and mythical creatures lurking right outside the vision, will you stand as a flare hope … or use your new power to bring the world under your control?
- Ami: You can now be naughty with Ami at the front door (talk to her when she’s at the front door)!
- Goon Squad: Added Org Goon Squads to the Roadblock and Train locations to prevent MC from escaping!
- Misc: Updated the “Exit” button at night to bounce you back to wherever you tried to exit from
- Misc: Updated some of the Manor navigation backend code to properly record where you’re located to make future redirections easier
- Bug: The chain link fence when meeting Molly wasn’t stretching the whole way. Pretty significant security flaw, Molly!
- Bug: The boar was riddled with parasites and Typo Hero DIES! Can I do that? Am I allowed? It’s my changelog after all! Let me check the rules…
- WARDROBE: The wardrobe system is finally in place! You can now change the outfits and hairstyles of the girls with paperdoll models (eventually everyone)! Just head to your bedroom in Act Three. And don’t ask how a wardrobe can change your hair. It’s magic, alright? Shush
- Hana: You can now be naughty with Hana in the kitchen (talk to her when she’s in the kitchen)!
- Train Station: You can now visit the TrainStation on the Town Map (no content yet)!
- Roadblock: You can now visit the Roadblock on the Town Map (click on the “Outskirts” button – no content yet)!
- Church: You can now visit the Church on the Town Map (no content yet)!
- Decorate: Moved the “Decorate your Room” from a dialogue option to an icon in the bottom-left of the screen
- Misc: Slightly adjusted the Manor’s nav UI to better balance with the new icons
- Bug: Hana and Jessica were both hanging around at night if you passed time on the map. Now they get their proper beauty sleep
- Bug: Chastity’s Hint was mistakenly telling players they couldn’t progress her love meter in Act Two, when in fact you could
- Bug: The “Exit” button in the Manor was working at night. Now MC is forced to stay home where it’s safe! For now, anyway…
- Bug: Lily was appearing in the Park even if she’d left the Town (love level less than four)
- Bug: The Dread Arc cheers the boar! Except, no, actually he chars it… damnit! After eating his fill of crispy pork, Typo Hero continues on…
I hope you enjoy this week’s update! Next Patronupdate will be Monday, 19th of December.
- Park: You can now visit the Park on the Town Map!
- College: You can now visit the College on the Town Map (no content yet)!
- Company: You can now visit the Company on the Town Map (no content yet)!
- Lily: You can now find Lily at the Park on SATURDAY and SUNDAY MORNINGS!
- Jessica: You can now find Jessica at the front door on SUNDAY AFTERNOON!
- Misc: The weekly income was mistakenly activating as normal. Not any more – sorry! War has decimated your income. But maybe the buildings you own can serve some other purpose… once you claim them back!
- Misc: Tweaked some of the paperdoll, calendar and dialogue code to make things a little smoother
- Bug: The “Active Room” overlay wasn’t appearing in the Manor’s navigation bar. Now it is!
- Bug: “Talk with Pixie” and “Sleep With Someone” options were mistakenly showing and causing a time loop to occur
- Bug: The navigation bar in the East Hallway was vanishing after looking around, trapping players forever
- Bug: Lucille was appearing in the bathroom even if she hadn’t moved into the Manor. So presumptuous!
- Bug: The medium rage boar charges the Typo Hero! Typo Hero uses his credit card! But it’s declined! Is this the end for Typo Hero!?
- System: New PAPERDOLL system! This should allow you to dress up the girls however you want. Currently only working on Jessica while I work out the kinks!
- Jessica: New mini event (go to the front door and “Check the Door”)!
- Misc: Tidied up a couple minor points to make it more clear on what you have to do
- Bug: Gwen would still text you as her old self if she was in Yandere mode. Now the poor girl gets a break… ooh, sorry, bad choice of words…
- Bug: Chloe and Jessica were sinking into the ground in one scene. The concrete quicksand has been filled in and they’re safe now
- Bug: After seeing Emma’s event in the kitchen at night, the nav bar was still hiding. It has now been coaxed back to its rightful place
- Bug: The nav bar was showing the wrong location as active after Emma’s evening kitchen event. The shaking moved the icons around!
- Bug: Suddenly, there on the horizon! An oasis! And where there’s oases there’s water… or, if you’re the Typo Hero, a waiter
- Emma: Find out what happened to Emma (if you brought her back to the Manor)!
- Emma: Mini-event in the kitchen at night (random chance)!
- Lucille: Find out what happened to Lucille (if you brought her back to the Manor)!
- Lucille: New naughty event in the bathroom (random chance – must be AFTERNOON)!
- Bug: Hana’s spirit was haunting the kitchen even if you didn’t save her. Spooky
- Bug: Some events were triggering at night when they shouldn’t have. Everyone is back in bed, now!
- Bug: Typo Hero’s troop continues its trek through the endless desert… not a typo to be found! If this carries on, they’re going to have to look for… other forms of sustenance…
- Molly: Find out what happened to Molly (if you brought her back to the Manor)!
- Ard/Hana: Find out what happened to Ard/Hana (if you brought them back to the Manor)!
- Bug: The Manor navigation bar was displaying over the Decorations bar. No decorating for you and your gross hands!
- Bug: Ami’s intro would loop until you talked to her. Apparently some people were just… walking away? Monsters
- Bug: Ami would appear by the window even if you didn’t save her. Her ghost still wants to protect you…
- Bug: Typo Hero and his childhood friend find themselves in the centre of a vast desert… not a typo to be seen… disaster! For them, not for the Dread Arc, who is very happy
- Act Three: You can now move around the Manor! (You can’t leave it, though, and many rooms aren’t implemented just yet)
- Ami: Find out what happened to Ami! (If you saved her)
- Gwen: Find out what happened to Gwen!
- Misc: Reworked the “East Hall” and “West Hall” graphics
- Bug: Removed the “no more content…” notice from the Mystery Lead. Now there is more content!
- Bug: The storm passes and the clouds clear as Typo Hero and his childhood friend emerge from their shelter and set their eyes once again on the Rambling Tower…
- ACT TWO FINALE: Part two, in which revelations are revealed and tautologies are… tautened..?
- Bug: Removed some sneaky axis lines from one of the renders
- Bug: Tweaked the Fishgirls/Marina event so you can’t kick it off if it’s night time
- Bug: You are no longer forced into the mountain lake when checking on the fishgirls at the marina. Man, that undertow was rough!
- Bug: Shaking the water from his cloak, the Typo Hero drops the meagre results of his foraging by the fire and shakes his head, glancing at the raging storm around the Rambling Tower. “Not yet,” he says. “Not yet…”
- ACT TWO FINALE: Some things go right and some things go very, very wrong. This will change everything!
- Bug: Removed a couple “no more content in this version” notices that were no longer applicable
- Bug: Removed a defunct option from the Qarinah questline that didn’t serve any purpose anymore
- Bug: Storm clouds roil in the darkling skies above. The Typo Hero and his childhood friend hunker down in a makeshift shelter and decide to wait for whatever is happening with the Dread Arc to pass
- Jackie: New Jackie event!
- Jackie: New Jackie naughty event!
- Samantha: New Samantha naughty event!
- Samantha: You can now enter Samantha’s apartment whenever you like!
- Bug: Setting up camp for the night, Typo Hero and his childhood friend boil up a thick stew over an open fire. Wait, is that… feet? Oh, no, thank goodness…. it’s meat
Fish Girls: You can now meet and… ahem… interact with the fish girls at both the Marina and the Lake!
Bug: You could repeat the Fish Girls event by whistling in the Nexus multiple times. No more fish girl events for you! You’re going to overstock the Marina…
Bug: MC apparently couldn’t tell the difference between Emma and her kid. Awkwaaaaaaard. Now he can!
Bug: With a swish and a THUNK the Gnome of Names was slain with a single blow. Typo Hero nods to his childhood friend, the wielder of Dyslexic Devilry, and focuses his gaze once more on the home of the Dread Arc
- Jackie: You can now meet “normal” Jackie!
- Jackie: You can now switch between “normal” Jackie and Jackie(?) at will!
- Explore: New Evening Explore option for the Town Map (EXPLORE at night, and select the “go for a stroll” option)!
- Chloe: The “Tacent Voces” potion effect now stacks on Chloe, instead of capping out at seven days!
- Inventory: You can now buy multiples of a single item, and they stack in your inventory! (HUGE thanks to CursedFlame91 for the code!)
- Save/Load Pages: The Save/Load screens now have a scrollbar at the bottom to help you quickly get to those higher page numbers! (Thanks to CursedFlame91 for the code snippet!)
- Bug: Unlocking Chloe’s Witch outfit caused an endless looping sound effect. The attention-seeking sound has been disciplined
- Bug: Typo Hero awakens in the hidden church of the Sisters of Slang. A familiar face hands him his sword and shield with a grin. Welcome back, sleepy-head
How To Install Game Corrupted Kingdoms
- Play the game
Corrupted Kingdoms Free Download
Save File: MEGA