Aftermath [v1.6f] [VileMedia]
A nuclear war between global superpowers has left the world in ruins. Society’s elite have retreated underground into a network of state of the art survival shelters built and maintained by a mysterious shadow organization known as “The Clergy”. You take the role of a high ranking member’s son as he reluctantly inherits the role of commanding and overseeing the operation of one these stations. The catch? They’re all women!
Aftermath is a sandbox visual novel game that includes completely uncensored lewd scenes. Manage your time effectively to balance work and improving your relationship with each character. Interact with characters through actions, dialogue, and events to adapt and improve your relationship with them. Which stats and characters you choose to focus on is entirely up to you! Have fun!
Release Date: 2020-02-28
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
– Fixed the mistake that prevented the second half of the pool event from triggering (Huge thanks again to masterdragonson)
– Corrected more misaligned library rooms
– Corrected a spelling error during the first story event
– Fixed the reversed progress bars in the stat book
– Fixed an icon not displaying in the replicator if you didn’t have enough credits
– Corrected some backgrounds from displaying before an event is triggered
– Fixed the background music for one of Alex’s events not ending
– Fixed the screen that doesn’t close properly in the dining room
– Corrected a spelling error in Gracie’s dining room dialogue