The Forest of Love [v0.19c] [Carrot]
This is an ADULT game, featuring a buncha adorable lil’ critters, in their natural raunchy habitat! This is primarily a >story heavy< game, with an emphasis in loveable characters and a fun world to explore~! There will be explicit animated pixel scenes peppered throughout the adventure.
The game is segmented into 5 “acts.” The first, second, and third are all quest/story oriented, the fourth being the climax of the campaign, and the fifth being “post-game” – which is essentially a glorified gallery, but serves as further world exploration, additional quests, and continuity of the world and the critters stories~!
Gameplay-wise, it’s a top-down pixel adventure. There is no combat, so think something more along the lines of Animal Crossing (EXCEPT YA BANG).
Release Date: 2020-04-01
Developer: Carrot – Website
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac
– Added post-Act 2 critter idles! At the end of Act 2, critter idles will automatically change flavor to better reflect the story’s new plot points and the latest turn of events. [Chapter select: “After Act 2”]
– Added Rascal’s date with Scarlett and Penny, with full color illustrations. Dates spawn near Maverick’s shop. To spawn this date, you’ll first need to gossip with Scarlett about Penny, then play the followup Scarlett gossip about Cloaca Fisting, then gossip with Penny about Cloaca Fisting, then play their first date which spawns at 100% chance. THEN you’ll get the new date which spawns at 100% chance!
– Added “Novice” stage to Dustin minigame. This has a slew of new attacks and all-new choreography. Unlike Training mode, players will have limited hits to pass the Novice stage! The new stage unlocks automatically after finishing the Training stage, but only after the end of Act 2!
– Added a short minigame for collecting Finley’s wool once he’s been sheared. The game uses a particle system and wind system to puff little wool balls around the mountainside for Rascal to collect.
– Updated Start Menu logo and background. Added some fun new particle effects including start menu falling leaves and dust clouds under Ollie’s feet as he runs.
– You can now ride Ollie back after visiting the coyotes, unless he’s already walked away.