Clever name games released a new game called Single Again and the version is 1.21. The game’s story is about In Single again you play the role of Frank, a widower and soon-to-be divorcee. The story begins with Frank moving back to the Loft he used to share with his first wife. A place he never wanted to go back to after her untimely death. You lead Frank as he starts his life over again, soon he begins to find companionship and love in places he never expected to. Second, there’s no point system in the game, hidden or otherwise. When I’ve played other similar games and come to a “choice” it always just devolves into going though each choice and seeing which one gives a point and that’s the one I go with. To me that doesn’t really seem like a choice at all and negates any replayability the game may have. I wanted to avoid that so I just didn’t put a point system in. Right or wrong the choices you make are yours.
|Developer:||Clever name games|
|File Size:||6.64 GB|
|OS:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
Game Version Changelog:
- It takes place over one and a half days. The second day is split up and 1.22 will continue where 1.21 leaves off.
- I have a bad habit of making choices that resolve in future updates. I really need to stop that. So, most of the choices in this update are just dialog changes, with two exceptions.
- I tried to resolve as many old choices as I could in this update.
- One of the choices will have a major change in the story. Namely where they go on vacation. I’ve talked about this on Discord, but the short version is that each choice will take multiple updates to complete. I’ll make a poll when the time comes and you guys can decide which vacation is created first.
v1.18 is done and ready to be played. All the bonus stuff is also up.
- This update focuses on the first day of Franks “trip”.
- This by bar the biggest update I’ve made. About %20 bigger than the next biggest.
- Someone is posting my links for downloads on pirate sites. So if the links aren’t working it means I’m in the middle of changing them… Again. (Seriously dude…)
- After the new year We’ll do another best girl poll.
Game Images & Screenshots