Rewind [v0.2.3] [Sprinting Cucumber]
After a long night correcting the codebase for a new Web 3.0 Meme Sock Generator, you left work before the morning traffic hit. As the sun peaked over the skyline, you meandered your way through the streets, looking at the morning scenery: trees, mailboxes, lesbians making out at the park. That last one held your fancy for a while, and then…. things turned strange.
The Goddess seems like a bitch, straight up. Like, why she gotta be that way? Anyway, long story short, now you’re an infant on a never-ending quest. As you grow, you’ll encounter good people, bad people, strange people, cat people, elf people, god-type people… and then you’ll die. And then you’ll start again. But this time it’ll be different. You’ve learned some things, after all. That damn chicken can’t boss you around forever.
Release Date: 2019-12-18
Developer: Sprinting Cucumber Patreon
OS: Windows, Mac, Linux, Android
– Camping feature has been added. High level quests now require between two and 15 days to complete. New interactions and renders for Lani activate when she is camping with you in your party.
– Checkpoints added in case of accidental death.
– Health Potions have been added in three flavors (at the guild shop).
– 6 new enemies up to level 10
– 5 new enemy skills
– 6 new titles (based on character level achieved at death, party level achieved at death, health potions used, days spent camping, number of total enemies killed (over multiple lives)).
– Removed skip to day 5 and stat saving features (to be replaced with a better system in next version).
– Corrected duplicate item bug in Soul Box (items now duplicate properly).
– Quests in the adventure guild now populate based on guild level (up to level 5).
– Guild and Temple levels now have no upper limit (though rewards stop at level 4 in the temple).
– Many more drop items for players to use to earn money (but not much to buy yet).
– Combat has been sped up.
– Probably other things that I can’t remember.
Known Issues in Version 0.2.3:
Users with save files from previous versions may find an error code when saving a non-equipment item in their Soul Box at rebirth. This is an error that has appeared once in testing, but couldn’t be recreated.