Pokémon Visual Games released a new game called Pokemon Academy Life Forever and the version is 02.11.2024. The game’s story is about the fan-made visual novel that takes you into an alternate Pokémon world that doesn’t send, 10-year-olds off to fend for themselves. Here, characters from the core series games are put together in a more realistic high school setting. Rather than the player character leave on a solo journey at a young age, he attends school like any one of us and learn about the Pokémon world from there. Remake of the project: Pokémon Academy Life
|Windows, Linux, Mac
Game Version Changelog:
- The game has been written out to the end of Week 6, on May 16th.
- Sabrina, Nessa, Sonia, Rosa, and two secret characters have new character scenes.
- 30 new Foreverals have been created, unlocked by viewing the character scenes listed above.
- A new system has been introduced that allows you to gather items.
- Enabled going out at night.
- New collectibles have been introduced: Gimmighoul Coins, Gym Badges, and Scholarships.
- Several balance changes to Gardenia’s investing, certain custom moves, and gifting items.
- Updated assets for a great many students, other characters, and teachers.
- A new bondable character, the SECRET character from the Price of Fame storyline, has been introduced.
- Many, many, bugfixes.
- When you go to bed, the game will auto-detect if the save file has the potential for problems, and will prompt you to correct them. (Bugfix impact is now almost entirely noninvasive.)
- Removed Ethan.
Fixes a few bugs
The game Pokemon Academy Life was officially abandoned by its creators in 2022 and had all of its assets and plans publicly released. In the time since, a new developer (Freudian Creations) has stepped forward to essentially do a remake of the project with the intentions of making a game that can feasibly be completed based on the original. This project was re-titled Pokemon Academy Life Forever.
They made an initial release in March 2023, and an update on April 5, 2023 (with a same-day hotfix to a bug in the new content), having effectively caught up to the original in the amount of content while also managing to fit in notable reworks to the format. They also now have a separate project Discord and access to the previous YouTube channel and Twitter account associated with the previous owners of the project. As a result, I am requesting an update to the existing thread for the original project with the above information.
Game Images & Screenshots