Corruption of Champions II [v0.3.43] [Savin/Salamander Studios]
There are many, numerous universes.
One, called Mareth, was maybe the core of all. Splits in the space between universes, called entryways, all appeared to lead there. Numerous entryways prompted Mareth, however none left it.
One penance originated from the town of Ingnam. This purported ‘Champion’ was nevertheless a pawn in the town seniors’ long plot to expand their carries on with, however the Champion got away from her destiny by beating back the evil spirits’ flunkies looking out for the opposite side of the entryway, and set out on a one lady campaign to stop the Demon threat for the last time. That was a year back, and a world away.
You have never known about a world called Mareth, nor a town named Ingnam. Almost a year back, you set off all alone, abandoning your previous life to look for your fortunes on the wild wilderness – a time of voyaging, investigating, battling, and enduring alone. You’ve earned yourself a little coin in your movements, enough to book entry to the uttermost ranges of the known world: the Frost Marches.
Release Date: 2019-09-02
Developer: Savin Patreon
OS: Windows, Linux, Android
- You can now finish building the Temple of Mallach with Cait, should you desire, giving her a permanent anchor to the Marches and giving Sally a place where she can ply her trade. (All written by TheObserver)
- Once the temple is established, you can visit Sally at the temple and knock her up (for a princely sum)! If you don’t want to do the deed yourself, several bedicked companions can be put to stud for her as well — with accompanying threesomes!
- If you’ve done the Convocation of Mirrors event before finishing the temple, and had a certain conversation with River, Cait’s patron might just pay you a visit… or let you pay him a visit.
- The imp mob has a bunch of new scenes! (Written by Fleep)
- New busts: Elyon and Leold, both by Moira.
- New CGs: Zo Equanimity training and Cat Temple welcome.