Corruption of Champions II [v0.3.42] [Savin/Salamander Studios]
There are many, numerous universes.
One, called Mareth, was maybe the core of all. Splits in the space between universes, called entryways, all appeared to lead there. Numerous entryways prompted Mareth, however none left it.
One penance originated from the town of Ingnam. This purported ‘Champion’ was nevertheless a pawn in the town seniors’ long plot to expand their carries on with, however the Champion got away from her destiny by beating back the evil spirits’ flunkies looking out for the opposite side of the entryway, and set out on a one lady campaign to stop the Demon threat for the last time. That was a year back, and a world away.
You have never known about a world called Mareth, nor a town named Ingnam. Almost a year back, you set off all alone, abandoning your previous life to look for your fortunes on the wild wilderness – a time of voyaging, investigating, battling, and enduring alone. You’ve earned yourself a little coin in your movements, enough to book entry to the uttermost ranges of the known world: the Frost Marches.
Release Date: 2019-09-02
Developer: Savin Patreon
OS: Windows, Linux, Android
- CoC2 now has controller support! You can’t use it for chest puzzles or filling text boxes, but 99% of the game is now playable with a controller. Buttons are displayed on the screen when in use (and you can disable it on Options, of course), but some hints: you can click left-stick to simulate a mouse click, and you can click the right stick to engage a constant rumble effect if you controller supports one. I’m sure you can figure out something stimulating to do with that feature while you’re playing two-handed… There’s three different vibration settings if your controller supports them; we’re not responsible for your battery life/etc. etc.
- There’s also proper fullscreen support now, and dark mode works better in Firefox.
- Elyon, the Huntsmaster of the Winter City, can now be found within the palace — if, and only if, you become the city’s vassal. (Written by TheObserver)
- Cait and Valencia have a hot new threesome! (Written by StrawberryTea!)
- The Veteran perk (Warrior 1st level) has been redone to be more useful.
- A bunch of new busts including new marefolk shaman, crazyhorses, and centaurs done by Honeypony, as well as an Appearance screen CG of Dancer Cait by Moira and Zo’s busts by DCL!