Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.9.4] [ArcGames]
You are the hero – or possibly villain – of this tale, originally on a journey to discover why your family was driven out of your home town, but quickly thrust into events beyond anything you could ever have imagined. As tensions rise between the humans and the mythical creatures that lurk just outside of sight, will you stand as a beacon of hope… or use your newfound power to bring the world under your control?
Release Date: 2019-09-29
Developer: ArcGames Patreon
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
Android(Patched): – MEGA
Patches: (v0.9.1. to v0.9.2.) (Windows/Linux)
- HOUSE LADIES MOVE IN: (Talk to Jessica in the kitchen to move the ladies in) The House Ladies can now move into the manor! They’ll bring some money with them if you told them to sell their houses, and you can assign each of them to help out Jessica on weekday afternoons for a bump in your weekly income!
- Laura: Can now move into the manor! (Assign her as Jessica’s assistant for an income boost!)
- Renee & Julie: Can now move into the manor! (Assign them as Jessica’s assistants for an income boost!)
- Lucille: Can now move into the manor! (Assign her as Jessica’s assistant for an income boost!)
- Bug: Couple of “missing scene” errors with Jessica have been fixed. No more blackouts!
- Bug: Duplicate lead bug for “report to Gramps” (hopefully) squashed
- Bug: Typo fixes
- KNOWN ISSUE: There is an issue with the current version of Ren’py which causes the game to bug out if you hold down the skip button when moving to and from certain map/navigation screens. PyTom is aware of the issue and it appears to be fixed in the current nightly build. As soon as the build has a stable release I’ll re-compile and re-upload this update. Hopefully it’ll be ready before Wednesday!