Alice Awakening [v0.4.1 Dev] [StickJump]
You’re in really good relationships with Alice, live together and helping each other in daily routine. Once you noticed an opened door to her room, It’s strange, because she was always closing it. You decided to check her, but in a couple of minutes your passion went over head… You done some things you are not allowed to do, and you’ll pay for it… You hear a whisper voice -“Wh…”; the next second – very loud scream. You managed to escape, but will you manage to return good relationships with her? The life will never turn back as before…
Release Date: 2019-09-06
Version: 0.4.91 Dev
OS: Windows, Linux
- Fixed known bugs
- Added Alice stats window in the bedroom, under Upgrade menu
- Added Load button next to Save button
- Added items effects in the Items menu, so now you’ll see what item effect is currently activated
- Added Luck system for box looting. With every fail you’ll get +1 to Luck. With successful looting Luck will drop to 0. More Luck = Better Luck.
- Changed Crush buff. Now it makes you get “talking” events with 100% chance.
- Changed some events conditions.
- Removed almost all RNG conditions for events, but still some RNG left for some events, because I have 0 idea how to make 2 events happen at the same time, so I had to leave the random choice.
- IMPORTANT: Added Wait option in Hall, Bathroom and Kitchen. Now to get events in those rooms you should just press the Wait button. Now events won’t happen anymore in those rooms after looting boxes or getting buffs.
- IMPORTANT: Now moods are affecting “warning” counter gain. Bad mood will probably cause Alice to wake up even from 1 touch
- Changed Alice stats loss from failed escape. Now it just decreases Relations, and decreases it depending on your current amount of Relations. Better relations = more you’ll lose.
- Added Walkthrough button in main menu
- Added tips for quests